Click to enlarge
OpenOffice Writer Password Recovery lets users recover lost or forgotten passwords to protected documents
that have been created in OpenOffice Writer. It'll also remove all types of protection instantly.
The program supports all types of OpenOffice Writer documents and will retrieve any password
regardless of the language it's been written in, encoding or length.
Losing a password to a protected document is not as uncommon as one may think.
It often happens due to a foolish mistake, a system or hardware failure.
For example, you may set up a password with a typo, or using the German keyboard layout, instead of the English one.
Or, you may lose a paper page, where you've written the password. Or, an electronic document with your passwords may
be lost due to a system error or because not long ago you decided to clean up your files and deleted the document by
The chances of successful password recovery considerably increase when OpenOffice Writer Password Recovery is
provided with some additional attributes of a password in case some letters or digits in a password are known
or when a password has been setup based on the known logical pattern.
Get The Full Version Now!
Get The Full Version of Writer Password Recovery (for personal use) ($29.95)
With the personal license you can use the program for noncommercial purposes
in nonbusiness, noncommercial environment (at home); one licence per one computer.
Get The Full Version of Writer Password Recovery (for business use) ($59.95)
With the business license you can use the program in a corporate, government
or business environment; one licence per one computer.
- Recovers lost or forgotten passwords for OpenOffice.org Writer documents and templates.
- Instantly recovers cells content protection for OpenOffice.org Writer text tables.
- Enables instant removal of Writer read-only protection.
- Instant recovery of revision marking and sections protection for Writer documents.
- Instant removal of automatic protection of Indexes and Tables.
- OpenOffice Writer Password Recovery supports all version of OpenOffice.org Writer documents, including OpenDocument Text (.odt, .sxw), OpenDocument Text Templates (.ott, .stw), OpenDocument Master Documents (.odm, .sxg) and HTML Document Templates (.oth).
- Windows 9x, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista
- 4-10 MB of free disk space is required depending on the distribution.