Outlook Password Recovery v2.0.5 is released, now with Microsoft Outlook 2013 support! more...
PST Password Recovery v1.0.5 is released, now with Microsoft Outlook 2013 support! more...
Word Password Recovery v2.2 is released! more...
PowerPoint Password Recovery v2.1.3 is released! more...
VBA Password Recovery v1.1 is released! more...
Zip Password Recovery v1.0 is released! more...
Click to enlarge
OneNote Password Recovery recovers lost or forgotten passwords of
all types, including passwords to open Microsoft OneNote notebooks. The program
supports all versions of Microsoft OneNote, including 2007.
Using the MS OneNote multifunction application, you can create advanced
electronic notes easily, but recovering data can be a problem if the password
is lost or forgotten. OneNote Password Recovery solves that problem and
recovers all passwords to Microsoft OneNote documents. OneNote Password Recovery
is a powerful tool with a great deal of unique functionality, with an
easy-to-understand and easy-to-use interface.
Get The Full Version Now!
Get The Full Version of OneNote Password Recovery (for personal use) ($29.95)
With the personal license you can use the program for noncommercial purposes
in nonbusiness, noncommercial environment (at home); one licence per one computer.
Get The Full Version of OneNote Password Recovery (for business use) ($59.95)
With the business license you can use the program in a corporate, government
or business environment; one licence per one computer.
- Recovers all passwords to MS OneNote notes regardless of password length.
- Comprehensive approach to recovering Microsoft OneNote (*.one) file-opening passwords, which allows simple attacks such as BruteForce, SmartSearch and dictionary-based, as well as complex approaches combining several types of attacks.
- Built-in efficient attack profiles that allow you to recover passwords with a single key press.
- Recovers passwords in any language (Unicode support) and multilanguage passwords (e.g. containing both Latin characters and hieroglyphs).
- Passwords for multiple documents can be processed simultaneously.
- The human factor is taken into account - even a password containing typing errors will be recovered!
- Autosave feature eliminates the need to watch the password recovery process, and will restore the work after a system crash.
- High performance and optimization for all modern computers, including multiprocessor systems.
- A friendly user interface provides quick access to all of the unique features of OneNote Password Recovery.
- Ability to set execution priority for individual attacks and the program as a whole. The higher the priority, the more processor time the program/attack receives and the faster it is processed.
- Advanced help system includes both a detailed reference book and tool-tips.
- Technical support is provided by highly qualified specialists.
- Windows 9x, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista
- 4-10 MB of free disk space is required depending on the distribution.