Click to enlarge
Access Password Recovery instantly recovers lost or forgotten passwords
to all types of database protection, including passwords to open and user-level
workgroup passwords. The program supports all versions and database formats
of Microsoft Access, including 2003.
Access Password Recovery provides an extended system of reports about
security, database passwords, object and database owners, which make the program
indispensable for administration tasks, backup and security audit. The program
instantly recovers all user accounts and their passwords for the
workgroup file. The interface is simple and easy to understand, yet the
functionality and the set of features are truly immense.
Get The Full Version Now!
Get The Full Version of Access Password Recovery (for personal use) ($29.95)
With the personal license you can use the program for noncommercial purposes
in nonbusiness, noncommercial environment (at home); one licence per one computer.
Get The Full Version of Access Password Recovery (for business use) ($59.95)
With the business license you can use the program in a corporate, government
or business environment; one licence per one computer.
- Instant recovery of MS Access passwords to open (share-level protection) regardless of their length and complexity (*.mdb, *.mde).
- Instant recovery of all user accounts and their passwords (user-level security) for the workgroup files (*.mdw, *.mda).
- Access Password Recovery instantly recovers all data required for resolving access conflicts with limited privileges.
- Information about groups and users is instantly recovered by the Access Password Recovery program. This allows you to access the database with administrator (or other privileged user) rights.
- If the workgroup file is lost or corrupted, the following warning will appear: "You do not have the necessary permissions to use the object."
Access Password Recovery instantly recovers all necessary information about the owners of database items and their privileges. That allows for easy recovery of the workgroup file.
- If your user account has limited privileges, you will get a warning when trying to access some items: "You don't have permissions to modify, import, export or ...".
Access Password Recovery instantly recovers administrator privileges to access the database.
- Access Password Recovery supports Unicode and recovers passwords typed in any language in the world.
- Passwords for multiple documents can be processed simultaneously.
- Access Password Recovery supports all versions of Microsoft Access, including MS Access 2.0, MS Access 95 and 97, Microsoft Access 2000, 2002 (XP) and MS Access 2003.
- The human factor is taken into account - even a password containing typing errors will be recovered!
- A friendly user interface provides quick access to all of the unique features of Access Password Recovery.
- Advanced help system includes both a detailed reference book and tool-tips.
- Technical support is provided by highly qualified specialists.
- Windows 9x, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista
- 4-10 MB of free disk space is required depending on the distribution.