Click to enlarge
OpenOffice Math Password Recovery will stretch its helping hand to all forgetful users of OpenOffice Math
who first set a complicated, lengthy password and then discover that they are unable to recall it.
In such cases, the program is a godsend because it'll recover any lost password and remove document
read-only protection with ease.
In recovering, it uses the most advanced recovery methods that ensure outstanding results in most cases.
OpenOffice Math Password Recovery offers a point-and-click interface for effortless recovery of
lost passwords and instant removal of document protection. With its assistance, password recovery is
as simple as a piece of cake! Even users who are not exposed to computer technologies can learn to
use the program in a just a few minutes after the first launch.
The program offers a combination of attack methods, including Brute-Force and dictionary-based one,
to recover passwords as accurately and quickly as possible.
So, whether you set up a password with a typo, or using the wrong keyboard layout, your password is
just a few clicks away from you.
Get The Full Version Now!
Get The Full Version of Math Password Recovery (for personal use) ($29.95)
With the personal license you can use the program for noncommercial purposes
in nonbusiness, noncommercial environment (at home); one licence per one computer.
Get The Full Version of Math Password Recovery (for business use) ($59.95)
With the business license you can use the program in a corporate, government
or business environment; one licence per one computer.
- Recovers lost or forgotten passwords to open OpenOffice.org Math documents.
- Instant recovery of OpenOffice.org Math (.odf, .sxm) document protection.
- Instant removal of ReadOnly protection for OpenOffice.org Math documents.
- OpenOffice Math Password Recovery supports all version of OpenOffice.org Math documents, including OpenDocument Formulas.
- Windows 9x, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista
- 4-10 MB of free disk space is required depending on the distribution.