Click to enlarge
Excel Password Recovery is a program that recovers lost or forgotten passwords
for Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. The program recovers all types of passwords,
including instant recovery of passwords to modify, workbook passwords, VBA passwords,
sheet protection and shared workbook passwords. The program supports all versions
of Microsoft Excel, including 2007.
Excel Password Recovery instantly recovers passwords for the worksheets protection,
editing and formatting restrictions, including instant recovery of passwords to open
if weak encryption was used. The interface is simple and easy to understand, yet the
functionality and the set of features are truly immense.
Get The Full Version Now!
Get The Full Version of Excel Password Recovery (for personal use) ($29.95)
With the personal license you can use the program for noncommercial purposes
in nonbusiness, noncommercial environment (at home); one licence per one computer.
Get The Full Version of Excel Password Recovery (for business use) ($59.95)
With the business license you can use the program in a corporate, government
or business environment; one licence per one computer.
- Instant recovery of Microsoft Excel workbook, book and spreadsheet passwords regardless of their length and complexity (*.xls, *.xlw).
- Instant recovery of locked cells protection, formatting and editing restrictions (cells, columns and rows).
- Excel Password Recovery instantly recovers shared workbooks protection and read only permissions.
- Built-in efficient attack profiles that allow you to recover passwords with a single key press.
- Comprehensive approach to recovering Microsoft Excel (*.xls, *.xla, *.xlt, *.xlm) file-opening passwords, which allows simple attacks such as BruteForce, SmartSearch and dictionary-based, as well as complex approaches combining several types of attacks.
- A number of unique features, such as accounting for possible typos when typing the passwords for the given keyboard layout.
- Recovers passwords in any language (Unicode support) and multilanguage passwords (e.g. containing both Latin characters and hieroglyphs).
- The password to open a document will be recovered instantly if it was protected using weak encryption. This includes Microsoft Excel 95 (and older) workbooks, MS Excel 97-2000 (on a computers with French regional settings) and Microsoft Excel 2003/2002 (XP) spreadsheets if the Weak Encryption (XOR) was used.
- Excel Password Recovery supports all versions of Microsoft Excel, including MS Excel 2.0, 3.0 and MS Excel 4.0, MS Excel 95 (5.0), Microsoft Excel 97, 2000, Microsoft Excel 2002 (XP) and MS Excel 2003.
- Support for simultaneous processing of several password recovery projects. Several attacks (using different attack profiles) can be conducted on one file simultaneously.
- Autosave feature eliminates the need to watch the password recovery process, and will restore the work after a system crash.
- Support for multiprocessor systems, with heuristic load distribution.
- Comprehensive help file, context help.
- Technical support is provided by highly qualified specialists.
- Windows 9x, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista
- 4-10 MB of free disk space is required depending on the distribution.