Click to enlarge
OpenOffice Draw Password Recovery is a godsend for any forgetful user of OpenOffice Draw.
With its assistance, it is possible to recover any lost or forgotten password for a Draw document
and remove document read-only protection.
Whether you set up a password with a typo, or entered it using the wrong keyboard layout or simply forgot
where you put the paper note with the precious digits, you still have one last chance to recover it and
access the protected file.
OpenOffice Draw Password Recovery is a great tool for any security conscious user of OpenOffice Draw
who sets up an open-document password and then forgets or loses it. With its friendly interface and advanced
attack methods, Draw Password Recovery enables instant recovery of a password and removal of document protection.
Get The Full Version Now!
Get The Full Version of Draw Password Recovery (for personal use) ($29.95)
With the personal license you can use the program for noncommercial purposes
in nonbusiness, noncommercial environment (at home); one licence per one computer.
Get The Full Version of Draw Password Recovery (for business use) ($59.95)
With the business license you can use the program in a corporate, government
or business environment; one licence per one computer.
- Recovers lost or forgotten passwords for OpenOffice.org Draw documents.
- Removes document protection for OpenOffice.org Draw documents.
- Instant removal of OpenOffice.org Draw read-only protection.
- OpenOffice Draw Password Recovery supports all version of OpenOffice.org Draw documents, including OpenDocument Drawing (.odg, .sxd) and OpenDocument Drawing Templates (.otg, .std).
- Windows 9x, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista
- 4-10 MB of free disk space is required depending on the distribution.