Click to enlarge
OpenOffice Calc Password Recovery will enable you to recover lost or forgotten passwords
and remove protection from the spreadsheets created in OpenOffice Calc.
The best in the program is its full support of all types of OpenOffice Calc documents, an ability
to recover all types of passwords and remove all types of spreadsheets protection.
Unlike other competitors, password recovery and protection removal with Calc Password Recovery is
instant and exceptionally effective.
Whatever the reason, OpenOffice Calc Password Recovery will stretch its helping hand!
It offers a unique combination of all possible attack methods for the most effective password
recovery. Calc Password Recovery recovers open-document passwords and effectively removes
document read-only protection, revision marking protection, OpenOffice Calc document and
The program recovers OpenOffice Calc passwords regardless of their length or language.
Get The Full Version Now!
Get The Full Version of Calc Password Recovery (for personal use) ($29.95)
With the personal license you can use the program for noncommercial purposes
in nonbusiness, noncommercial environment (at home); one licence per one computer.
Get The Full Version of Calc Password Recovery (for business use) ($59.95)
With the business license you can use the program in a corporate, government
or business environment; one licence per one computer.
- Recovers lost or forgotten passwords for OpenOffice.org Calc spreadsheets.
- Enables instant recovery of OpenOffice.org Calc documents and sheets protection.
- Instant removal of cell ranges protection for OpenOffice.org Calc spreadsheets.
- Instant recovery of revision marking and read-only protection for Calc documents.
- OpenOffice Calc Password Recovery supports all version of OpenOffice.org Calc documents, including OpenDocument Spreadsheets (.ods, .sxc) and OpenDocument Spreadsheet Templates (.ots, .stc).
- Windows 9x, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista
- 4-10 MB of free disk space is required depending on the distribution.